Enjoy three days with an extended family of friends—Chancellor’s Society donors just like you. There’s always something happening: do it all or simply relax.
Whether you want to spend your days relaxing or take advantage of the full slate of activities provided, you are sure to enjoy every minute of your three-day getaway. Activities include:
- Fishing, hiking and other outdoor adventures
- Volleyball, putting green, croquet and shuffleboard
- Swimming in the solar-heated pool (availability dependent upon weather)
Bruin Woods has something for everyone in the family! Your children will be making new friends and enjoying all the activities that make up Bruin Woods’ incredible children’s program.
- Bruin Wood’s exclusive children’s program allows your child to enjoy age-appropriate activities supervised by our extraordinary team of UCLA student camp counselors
- Your child will enjoy a day filled with activities—including arts and crafts, games, sports, nature walks and more—with kids close to their own age. Rest assured, our teenage guests have a program tailored to their interests too!
Our Bruin Woods weekend program has a wealth of activities specially designed especially for adults!
- Professional-led tennis clinics
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Special UCLA faculty member presentation